Wanted DOT Truck Driver
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Must have a class A CDL
• Operates a semi-truck according to applicable state and federal transportation laws.
• Transport loads safely and in a timely manner over required routes, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
• Deftly maneuvers truck and trailer into loading and unloading areas; follows loading crew signals.
• Assists with loading of or loads and unloads goods and materials, using specialized equipment when warranted; unloads empty skids and returns all equipment to designated area.
• Maintains signed invoices, shipping bills of lading, and other required paperwork; delivers documentation to shipping office or other appropriate staff when delivery route is complete.
• Arranges trailers in shipping yards for optimum loading patterns.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Safely drive a company vehicle.
• Pre-trip inspections.
• Post-trip inspections.
• Maintain accurate logs.
• Load and unload equipment.
• Make sure the load is secure.
• Maintain a health card/DOT physical.
• Perform work safely and follow established work procedures.
• Perform light cleaning and housekeeping duties of vehicles when needed.
• To not abuse equipment and report equipment that requires servicing or repair.
• Accurately report hours worked.
• Support the Quality and Safety programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
Our knowledgeable and highly-trained staff is always ready to answer any question you might have about our vast selection of services.